Monday 25 May 2015

Meet The Author

K. A. Cross Presents...

Candy Ann


About Candy

Candy Ann is an American published author. Ann was born on May 29,1992 in Akron, Ohio. She grew up in the suburbs of the city of Green and some of her childhood in Goodyear Heights / Ellet area(s). And was always back and forth between the two cities growing up.

Want to know more?

1. When did you first realise you wanted to be a writer?

I was about 10 years old and I started writing a poem, I named it "Our Flag" the poem is about the American flag and after that I began to write more and more. Sometimes up to 5 poems a day/night when I was 14 and 15 years old. The pen and paper is all I had to tell my true feelings to. The notebook became my best friend.
 
2. In what kind of environment do you work best in?

I work best alone with my favorite music playing. It helps me work in a better pace. 

3. What's your favourite thing about being a writer?

My favorite thing about being a writer is that I publish my work for the whole world to read. I don't want anybody to think they are or were alone during a rough time such as losing a loved one or suicidal thoughts.

4. Who is your favourite author?

My favorite author is Otep Shamaya. She is very unique with her work and her poetry is so powerful. 

5. What’s your favourite genre?

My favorite genre of books are "poetry" books.

6. What’s next for you?

Im currently typing up my second poetry book to publish. So far it is coming along wonderful. 

7. If you wrote an autobiography about yourself what would you call it?

Broken Hearts and Shattered Dreams 

8. Sweet or sour?

Sweet 

9. What three words best describe you?

Outgoing, Outspoken, Unique 

10. Would you prefer a quiet night in or a night on the town?

A night on the town! 

11. Do you believe in fate?

Yes, I sure do! 

12. For many of us writing is not our full time job, what is yours?

I'm a published model, Adult Entertainer/ Adult actress and entrepreneur.


Love Lust And The Cold Hand Of Suicide

Love, lust, seduction, suicide, and personal life experience all rolled into one beautiful intellectual intercourse that will make you cry, or even think about life itself. This is a short book of some of my favorite poems I have written at a very young age.

Buy it here





No comments:

Post a Comment